Ideal for large steam rooms, the Amerec commercial steam bath boilers are designed for optimum user enjoyment and ease of use. A variety of standard features makes these boilers desirable from a facilities maintenance point of view and delivers reliable service for owners. Each unit is designed for easy on-site maintenance and hands-off, automated operation.
Amerec engineering and technology incorporates several unique featues making Amerec boilers the commercial steam generator choice of facilities maintenance engineers.
- ASME certified low-pressure vessel.
- UL Listed.
- All steel construction with powder coat exterior, brass fittings and stainless steel feet to prevent corrosions.
- One or two room operation with each room controlled individually by separate low-voltage on/off controls.
- External control system includes indicator light to show when boiler is on.
- Room "over-temperature shut down" turns boiler elements off and blinks indicators to show alarm.
- Two or three wire alarm circuit switching provides for remote monitoring.
- Multiple safety features including:
- Water level sight glass.
- Three-level water sensing system with low water cutoff.
- High pressure cut-out on all boilers.
- Designed for easy serviceability.
- Simple service access.
- Indicator lights with integral diagnostics.
AI Series boilers are available for the following electrical specifications.
- 208V / 1 Phase
- 240V / 3 Phase
- 480V / 3 Phase
- 415V / 3 Phase (Export)
Controls & Options:
- IT1 Thermostat for single room installation. Remote or boiler mounted. Required with each boiler.
- IT2 Thermostat for two room installation. Remote or boiler mounted.
- ADI CoolFlush drain and flush system automatically performs recommended daily draining and flushing of the boiler tank to reduce build-up of solids such as scale and sludge. Uses a computer controlled drain cycle to add and drain water in steps, rinsing the tank and draining water at or below 140 F.
- IDS In-Room "Refresh" control for a quick burst of steam delivered on demand.
- I60 60 Minute Timer to control steam flow in steam rooms with intermittant use.
- I24/7 7 Day Time Clock
- I24/1 24 Hour Time Clock